4 slices - bread (each cut into 2 pieces)
1/2 cup – rava(Semolina)
1/2 cup - yogurt
½ Onion - chopped
1/2 Tomato chopped finely
2 Green chilli - chopped
3 tbsp coriander leaves - chopped
Salt for taste
½ tbsp - turmeric powder
1) Mix the all the ingredients except bread into a thick batter and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Fold the piece of bread in the batter and coat both the sides.
3) Heat a non stick pan. Add 1/2 tsp oil. Place the bread.
4) Cook on medium flame for about 4 to 5 minutes or until it turns golden brown in medium flame.
4) Flip the bread and toast the other side for few more minutes until golden brown.
5) Serve hot.