- Tomato 3 number
- Button Mushroom 3 or 4 number medium size chopped (small cubs)
- Onion 1 number (sliced)
- Potato 1 number (grated)
- Red Chilli powder 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder 2 tablespoon
- Salt (for taste)
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoon
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Oil for fry
- Grind Tomato, Red chili powder & lemon juice and make a puree.
- Deep fry onion sliced and keeps a side.
- Take Fry Pan, add 1 or 2 drops of oil and add Ginger and Garlic paste, cook for 45 seconds in medium flame.
- Add Tomato puree in the pan for 2minutes, add grated potato and salt and cook for another 2minutes.
- Add sliced mushroom in pan. Cook it with lid closed for 3minutes.
- Now add black pepper and mix it well. And cook for another 1minutes.
- Taste it, if salt and pepper is ok.
Serve Hot with Backed Papad.