Across India we can find different types of biryani's veg or nonveg. Just trying to explore biryani.
- basmati rice - 1 cup
- tomato (ripe) - 4 nos
- garlic - 4 small pieces
- green chilli - 4 big nos.
- cinnamon - 2 nos
- cloves - 2nos
- cummin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- cardamom - 2 nos
- onion (big) - 2 nos (chopped)
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- cooking oil - 4 tabs
- salt - to taste
- curry leaves - to taste and coriander leaves - for garnishing.
- Grind green chilli and garlic separately and keep aside and grind tomato separately.
- In a kadai heat oil and put cummin seeds, cardamom , cloves, cinnamon and add garlic -chilli paste and stir for a minute until it becomes golden colour.
- And then add chopped onion fry it until it becomes brown.
- Then put curry leaves and tomato paste then add turmeric powder and salt.
- Let it cook until the oil is seen on the top in simmer flame and keep separately.
- Cook rice in pressure cooker as you cook for biryani.
- Mix the rice in the tomato masala above and garnish it with coriander leaves.