- 3 cup water
- 2 sticks cinnamon (or powder)
- 15 cardamom pods
- 15 whole cloves
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp. black tea leaf (or any tea powder)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- In Tea pan add water, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, and ginger, bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add tea leaf or powder and cover the pan. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Then add milk and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Strain the liquid and pour into cups. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 7 - 10 minutes
Serves 3 to 4