Indian sweet dish made of strained yogurt. It is one of the main desserts in Gujarati cuisine and Maharashtrian cuisine.
- 1/2 cup thick yogurt (curd)
- 3/4 cup mango pulp
- 150 - 200 gms powdered sugar (if mango is very sweet use less sugar)
- A few stand of safforn
- 1tbsp warm milk
- 2tsp cardamom poweder
- pistachios and almonds
- Put the yogurt in muslin cloth and tie it for 4 - 5 hours.
- Dissolve the saffron in warm milk.
- Transfer the yogurt into a bowl. Mix the saffron mixture curd, sugar, mango pulp and cardamom powder.
- Blend the mixture using a hand blender.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with silver of almonds, pistachios and small mango cut pieces.
- Chill for an 1 or 2 before serving.