250 gm paneer cut into cubes
1 cup rice
1 big sized onion (thin long sliced)
1 big sized tomato (thin long sliced)
1 tsp red chilly powder
1 tsp garlic & ginger paste
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
5 tsp Oil
Salt to taste
1. Add 2 tsp oil in a frying pan & fry paneer pieces still it turns golden brown. Keep a side.
2. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, season with cumin seeds and saute it for 30 seconds.
4. Now add onion until it turns light golden.
5. Now add garlic & ginger paste and saute it for 1 minutes.
6. Add tomato pieces and cook for 1 minutes.
7. Add chillie powder, salt and saute it for 1 minutes.
8. Add fryed panner pieces and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
9. Add rice and necessary amount of water for cooking rice.
10.Add the coriander leaves into the mixture and mix well.
11.Pressure cook still rice is cooked.