A snack food recipe, easy to make at home.
- Besan (Gram) flour - 1/2 cup
- Bread crumbs - 1/2 cup
- Big Potato (French fry sliced) - 4 No.
- Red Chili powder - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Garam masala (Ground Mix of Spices) - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/4 tsp
- Ginger & Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1tbs
- Oil – for fry
- Coriander chopped for garnish
- Take French sliced Potato pieces.
- Add Lime juice,salt,garam masala,chilli powder,coriander powder, ginger & garlic paste and mix it well and let it marinate for 25 to 40 minutes.
- Mix gram(besan) flour and bread crumbs.
- Now roll the marinated potato pieces in this mixture and deep fry in oil till it is golden brown in low flame.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves