- Atta flour- 2 cups
- Ghee (melted) - 1 teaspoon
- Ajwain leaves – 1 small cup
- Mint leaves - 1 small cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 small cup
- Green chillies - 6
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Oil (for frying) - as required
- Mix salt and ghee to Atta flour.
- Grind Ajwain, Mint, Coriander leaves and green chillies without water.
- Add the grinded mix to flour.
- Sprinkle water and gather flour gradually.
- Knead to smooth dough.
- Give a rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Make balls and roll out.
- Fry chapatis on hot tawa using a Teaspoon of oil for each chapati.
You can serve with Ajwain chutney.